I Did It All By Myself!

Well, I have managed to successfully upgrade my blog to the latest version of WordPress and it’s still online! And I also upgraded and added some plugins that seem to be working fine, and not causing errors whenever I save or publish a post.

This had been a problem for the past two months and after posting to the Forum, it was suggested that the problem was either with the template or the plugins. I’ve determined that it’s not the template, but one or more plugins. Right now, it doesn’t appear that these plugins are working for me:

  • Bad Behavior
  • Only Wire Autosubmitter
  • RSS Auto Submit

I’ve deactivated those plugins and will be mindful of any others that I may add that cause a problem.

So for now my blog’s platform is current, I am extremely relieved. I’m not going to say that I know exactly what I’m doing, but I’m quite pleased with myself that I was able to get it done after so many false starts and a few problems along the way.

Ah . . . the joy of ‘trial by fire.’

Now if I can just figure out how to get the tags to display like before . . .

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.